Sep 18, 2007

Today at lunch

Today at lunch was a most interesting time. I had a conversation with school friends which some of you may (both both guys and gals) talk about often. It was about penises.

I think this all started off by using my friend's calculator to first say "Steve butt secks" over and over then changing the message. I have no idea how the topic came about, but my friends started asking random guys if they jacked off. That gave quite a bit of laughs.

Later on, we didn't really pay attention much to the girls while we indulged ourselves in our talk. Now, we talked about some crazy things. We started off with the myth that a guy's peen is the length of half their foot. Now, I know that's wrong because... I just do, okay? We'll leave it at that.

Now we come to the topic of Steve. First look at him: he's pretty short. That automatically sets his peen to the function of "small." Next comes the way he looks. Combined with him being short, we must say, with all of these facts involved, his peen must be minuscule. And one of the jokes I made was that he'd jack off constantly with just his thumb and two fingers, amirite?

Now we get to the topic of pubic hair. Oh yum. Anyways, here's the story I told my friends: I was at a church retreat and I had moved rooms with two of my friends. Normal enough so far. So, they were bored and they offered me some gum. What I got sure as hell wasn't gum. The guy pulled his pants far back and revealed something either to be his balls, his pubes, or the head of the peen. That was some scary shit.

So next comes when my two friends are bored still and decide to, guess what! Pull out their pubes and place them on the pillows. That was disgusting. Then my friend told me he pulls out pubes during tests to place it on the test of the guy next to him. I got a jolly good larf out of that one.

Well, I've ranted on long enough so that ends my post for the day.

No comments: