Sep 19, 2007

Random bits and pieces of the 19th

Well, I'll start off with before today. On Sunday, I recall my pastor saying something funny. You know British people? They have that very sexy accent with the "tally ho" and "all that rot" and stuff. DO YOU NOTICE THAT WHEN THEY SING THE ACCENT GOES AWAY??? It's pretty magical.

Well, in the beginning of the day, my mom accused me of one of my friend's almost being my girlfriend or something because she gave me a mug >_>. THE NERVE!!!!!

What else happened.... Oh yeah, John Lee (Not Falcon >_>) kissed Sharon. She got preetttyyyy pissed/mad/sad/bad.... Well at least I managed to help her later on. :\ That's what I'm working on right now....

Basically, this day was uneventful. I can't recall half the things that happened.... Oh yeah, I had another dream involving those two girls from school.... XD I wonder if I like them....

H'OKAY GOOD BYE.

No comments: